Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I chose this picture because I like how through the flowers, you can see the plants behind. For me, this adds a different layer, and the leaves in the background pop out. 

I like the vibrance of this flower, and how you can see in detail the layers of the petals. Within the flower, you can see many shapes and shadows which I think gives it depth and character. 

I like how there are basically three different colors in this picture; white, black, and green. I think the lack of bright reds or oranges make the white even more noticable. 

I like how this picture is darker than usual, and than my other pictures. Yet the top flower, one can almost see through. I was able to focus the camera so that the flower is the only part of the picture in focus, which I think compliments the dark composure. 


In the background, there are similar flowers to those in the foreground. This makes one think that I chose a random flower and shows how ordinary it is. I also like how one can see the center of the flower. 


I like how the red inside the flower is a different color as outside, yet still similar to that color. I think the flower from the side shows off the leave's shapes. 

I like this color of purple. 

I like the simplicity of this picture, and how the color of the leaves at the bottom are more distinguished because of the simplicity of the rest. 

These leaves seem even more bright in the picture than they did as I saw them. I like how you can really see the different colors of green, especially with the black background. 

This is different from the other pictures because the background really stands out to me. The different colors and shapes of the stones makes the subject need to be colorful. The one part of the leaf is folded over, which I wouldn't usually like, but I found it to be surprisingly well matched. 

I like how bright this picture is. This entire series is different from my usual because it is colorful, yet similar because there is more times than not, one subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment