Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Portraits


 I chose this picture because I think that Sadie's face isn't trying to hard. She was relaxed, and it was right after she laughed, meaning that it was just a neutral picture.

Cortland's left eye is in the rule of third, which is why I chose this. 

I chose this because there is emotion in his eyes without him making a face. Also, because it follows the rule of thirds. 

Benji has a real smile, and it wasn't because I asked him to smile. I chose it because he is natural.

I chose this because it's so simple. He also has a look of calmness, and this picture more than most caught my attention. 

Kyle in this picture looks uncomfortable. This is a natural feeling, which is why I thought it was good. If he was acting like he felt comfortable it wouldn't be as real. 

I chose this picture because I think her hair is a good outline of her face. Also, she was looking straight into the camera, so the viewer can see her eyes and the emotion they hold. 

I chose this because it is realistic and her smile is genuine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment