Monday, October 1, 2012

Light Painting


This is an attempt at writing my name with a flashlight. I chose this because although this isn't exactly legible, and you can't even tell its a word, I think it's cool. 


This is a smiley face. I learned from this picture that you can't have marks that don't connect, and all of your lines will be connected in light paintings. 



I think this is a cool picture because instead of the lines of light changing color, the light around the lines change color. This makes it seem like the ball is growing and giving off a green glow. 



While I was painting this, I was moving around from high to low and all back and forward, and I thought it would be crazy and chaotic, but the picture itself came out as pretty even. Also, it looks almost in black and white. 



I thought these lines were cool because it looks like it goes around a ball and continues wrapped around. 





No comments:

Post a Comment