Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blurry Pictures

I chose this picture because I liked how Grace's face is blurry enough that you can't completely recognize it, but still clear enough that you can tell it's a face. 

This picture shows Amanda, as being a still figure, even though she is running. It was taken at the moment when you can almost see two of her. It would be her as she is, and her as she was one step earlier. 


I took this picture as the car was driving by. This allowed me to have the car in focus, and the backgrounds blurred. This makes the car jump out of the picture and it's automatically what the eye is drawn to. 



I chose this picture because I thought it was interesting how the picture is completely blurred, and all you can see is the colors. There are lines of white throughout the picture, and it is as though there is one strip of colors that was swept across the entire picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment