Thursday, March 7, 2013



This was originally two almost identical pictures of Sadie. The slight difference was her eyes were open in one and closed in the other. I combined them to make it look like one face. 
This was the same picture, although I changed it to mirror itself. This allowed me to combine them and make it seem as if there wee two of them. 


I originally was going to have this picture of a bowl from two different angles, from the front and side. However, I tried taking two almost identical pictures and only using half of each one. I used a collage editor to put the two together, and lined them up to try and make it seem  like it was one picture. 

These are old pictures I had from when I did a series in the Richard Avedon style. I chose to put them together for this series, and the simplicity of the pictures makes the detail in their faces stand out. 

This was taken as somebody walked up the stairs. I like the motion in the first two pictures, and without it, it would seem like the person was just standing on the steps. 

I originally wanted this picture to be one of his entire face and one of half his face, but they didn't fit together. So instead, I flipped the picture so one is backwards. I like how you can't tell that one is the original and the other is the duplicate. 

For my next two pictures, I faded one picture into the other. The first picture was of the sky and trees, and the blended picture was of words from a newspaper. I like this because they're opposites, the cramped writing and the nature. 

I took used three pictures of Sebastian's hand and faded them on top of each other for this picture. First I faded the two together, and then saved it as one and faded the third on top. I like it because the hand almost looks as though it's in motion. 


I took a picture of this olive oil bottle from two different angles. I like it because the stripes go in opposite ways, yet their presence allows you to know the two pictures are of the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment